We may in the thick of winter, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start looking forward to spring and summer, including all the outdoor fun that comes with warmer weather. From must-have apparel like rain jackets and waterproof boots to items you’ll want for outdoor activities once that warmer weather finally arrives, such as inflatable paddleboards and backyard fire pits, we’ve rounded up some of the products we believe could sell out as we approach spring and summer. It might seem early in the year to purchase an insulated cooler or an ice cream maker, but we’d hate to see these seasonal items sell out before you get the chance to enjoy them. And in the meantime, who says you can’t enjoy some homemade ice cream while snow falls outside?
Related: 12 Kitchen Items to Buy Before They Sell Out This Winter
Keep reading for 12 seasonal must-haves you’ll want to buy before they sell out ahead of spring and summer.
Outdoor & Garden
- Intex Explorer K2 2-person Inflatable Kayak, $107 (originally $147)
- Roc Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, $425
- Coleman Saluspa Inflatable Hot Tub, $530
- Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler, from $410
- Bali Outdoors Wood Burning Fire Pit, $168 (originally $180)
Home & Kitchen
- Ninja Professional 72-oz Countertop Blender, $90 (originally $100)
- Cuisinart 1.5-quart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Sorbet Maker, $90
- Brumate Hopsulator Slim Double-walled Insulated Can Cooler 12-oz, $20
Clothing & Shoes
- Hunter Women’s Original Short Rain Boots, from $65
- Doussprt Men’s Water Shoes, from $18
- Columbia Women’s Switchback Adjustable Waterproof Rain Jacket, from $25
- Columbia Men’s Watertight Jacket, from $25
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we’ll send you our favorite travel products each week.
Source: Read Full Article