A 21-year-old Florida amusement-park worker has fallen to his death while performing a routine safety check on what’s billed as the world’s tallest swing ride.
Jacob David Kaminsky was about halfway up the 137m StarFlyer ride at ICON Park in Orlando, Florida, when he fell to the bottom platform, news station WKMG reported.
- The world’s best theme park named in Golden Ticket Awards — it’s not where you think – NZ Heral…
- Disneyland reveals what theme parks will look like after longest closure ever – NZ Herald
- The shocking true story of America’s deadliest theme park – NZ Herald
- Movie World horror: Kiwi theme park worker had ‘upskirt images of women, children’ – NZ Herald
- Girl dies after falling off ride at theme park – NZ Herald
He was rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Centre, where he was pronounced dead, the outlet reported.
“It’s a shock. [We are] saddened by it. Any time there is an injury or something of this nature, it’s extremely sad,” said John Stine, ICON’s director of sales and marketing, to the news outlet.
Source: Read Full Article