Fancy booking a last minute holiday? You can bag some cheap flights in the Ryanair sale.
The budget airline has re-launched its “buy one get one half price” on selected journeys – but it won’t be around for long.
You have until the end of the day to book the reduced fares, which include trips to domestic and international destinations.
By shopping in the sale, you can bag single flights to Spain, Italy and France for less than £20.
Or if you want to travel a bit further, there are Moroccan destinations Fez, Marrakesh and Agadir for less than £30.
Check out our top picks from the sale below…
Ryanair flight sale – prices applicable to two adults
- London Stagnated to Milan – £11 (the cheapest fare available, which is £5.50 per person)
- London Luton to Krakow – £11.99
- Manchester to Oslo, Norway – £11.99
- Liverpool to Paris Beauvais – £14.99
- Edinburgh to Dublin – £14.99r
- Bristol to Vienna – £18.99
- Bournemouth to Budapest – £21.99
- Newcastle to Faro, Portugal – £22.99
- Glasgow to Malaga, Spain – £22.99
- London Stansted to Marrakesh – £26.99
Previously, Ryanair revealed where you can find the best seats on the plane.
The advice section of the airline's website reads: "If you’re blessed with long legs, or you just want as much space as possible to sprawl out during a flight, treat yourself to one of the roomier seats in rows 16 and 17.
"Not only can you look forward to extra legroom, but as soon as you reserve a seat, you’re free to check-in up to 60 days before take-off."
Ryanair also went on to reveal the best spots for Instagram fans and those who want to sleep.
Check out the full article here.
Source: Read Full Article